Coronavirus / Covid-19 Precautions
Last updated March 25, 2020.
As of this time we are NOT aware of ANY FRID+ Russell staff that has been infected or has been in contact with anyone infected or potentially infected. Currently NO FRID+ Russell staff have any symptoms related to the Coronavirus.
Please note we at FRID+ Russell are taking the following precautions regarding on the ongoing Coronavirus situation.
- ALL FRID+ Russell staff are required to wash or sanitize their hands each and every time they enter our facility.
- ALL FRID+ Russell staff are required to report to their manager if they develop a fever, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- ALL FRID+ Russell staff are required to complete a Health Declaration form (to indicate any symptoms, travel etc) weekly.
- ALL FRID+ Russell staff are strongly encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands if they cough or sneeze.
- ALL FRID+ Russell office staff wipe down their work areas multiple times a week with anti-bacterial wipes.
- ALL FRID+ Russell drivers have mouth/nose masks available on them should any customer require them to wear these in their building.
- ALL commonly used surfaces within FRID+ Russell vehicles are wiped down daily with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Customers receiving deliveries from our drivers are no longer required to sign our manifest. Verbally providing their name is sufficient.
- ALL FRID+ Russell outside sales representatives are only visiting customers when absolutely necessary. And if an on-site meeting is required the FRID+ Russell staff are required to wash or sanitize their hands before and directly after their meeting. In addition, all reps are to avoid all personal contact with customers (eg. hand shaking, hugs etc).
- Visitors are no longer allowed inside our facility except for critical purposes.
- ALL meetings with external third parties at the FRID+ Russell office have been postponed or completed via tele/computer conference.
- ALL commonly used doors, handles and other surfaces at the FRID+ Russell office are wiped down daily with anti-bacterial wipes.
- We have discontinued the use of all FRID+ Russell re-usable shipping totes or bags for the time being.